• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz new front end

Yes ordered mine in spring and when they came available mine was in the first batch.

Wouldnt bet on getting any from WSP they dont even have any in stock yet and skinz is out to at least end of December.

I ordered mine when they first came available and paid in full and I got mine after a couple of months.

One good thing about doing mods once the year is underway is that you get a better idea of what the mod really did. When it has been six months since you rode your sled it is hard to remember but when it has been a week you really know.

That being said I am glad my set is on already.

Fastrack said:
i did order from OFT

Skinz didn't know the front end was going to go over so big.Thats why Oft recommened in spring to pre order them to guarantee them.One they started arriving then everyone put there orders in and now there swamped because they didn't prepare to sell this many.

Back