• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled allocation 24

The QS3-R came on the 23 LE also, and it was a surprise as the 23 LE was slated to come with the standard QS3, and thats exactly why I wanted it over the SRX once I found that out. They can also be had on the 24 Cat RR 9000 too.

Hi All,
There is a lot of misinformation in this thread. Let me try to set some things straight here.

First and foremost we have increased production this year. There are more units available.

Changes have been made in both CA and USA to try to make it easier for customers to lock in a 2024.

We still expect many models to sell out quickly.

We posted a new sledtalk today on Yamaha Snowmobiles Facebook explaining how USA orders will flow through the website and Canadian orders will flow through your local dealer.

Hope this helps,
Jaret
I hate to say it but, the reduced production has dealers over pricing leftover sleds. In 22 a Viper listed for 14500 USD. Currently they have them listed at 16600 USD. It can't be that much in dealer prep. I believe due to the supply and demand they are not budging on the pricing. How does that help us out. Buying a left over sled at a inflated rate and now being upside down in a sled that's not worth what it's being sold for. I would have bought the sled for a good left over price.

Dude that means nothing, still waiting for my 2023 that I spring ordered last year under your stringent conditions. I can't possibly laugh more at this comment given my situation.

Hope this helps, your misinformation problem that is my reality.
FYI my sled is currently sitting in one of your warehouses according to my dealer can you put a rush on that?

FYI my sled is currently sitting in one of your warehouses according to my dealer can you put a rush on that?

Perhaps you didn't see the video he had on Sled Talk. He mentioned not all 23's are delivered yet, they are waiting on missing parts because of the supply chain problems, even though they are built. It's been a issue for the last few years if you haven't noticed, I get why people get upset, but its a known problem in all of manufacturing. There is nothing he can do to rush anything. I didn't take delivery of my 23 SRX because I didn't want it half way into the season either. I got lucky to find a used 23 LE that came on the market though and snapped that up, but still got only one 65 miles ride on it.

This year they are going into production earlier in the season for the 24 models to get them out quicker to people.

Well ..... that's what they say. Will see if they can produce!

Now that goes for all manufacturers BTW

Perhaps you didn't see the video he had on Sled Talk. He mentioned not all 23's are delivered yet, they are waiting on missing parts because of the supply chain problems, even though they are built. It's been a issue for the last few years if you haven't noticed, I get why people get upset, but its a known problem in all of manufacturing. There is nothing he can do to rush anything. I didn't take delivery of my 23 SRX because I didn't want it half way into the season either. I got lucky to find a used 23 LE that came on the market though and snapped that up, but still got only one 65 miles ride on it.

This year they are going into production earlier in the season for the 24 models to get them out quicker to people.
Sorry I respect your position on this forum, but all crap aside they delivered XTX-LE's to dealers in January (18th to be exact), not mine and currently one of those deales still has them in stock. So I went the winter without one that I spring ordered there is no way that is cool and I got fu$$ked and still do no have the sled today...... yet those dealers are selling floor stock, you don't thing I should be mad ?

I agree and think they’ll be awesome
13 year old will be riding it and probably pass me
Lol
They are neat and I hope they are a home run
As much great reviews as I hear about 998 power steering from guys the guys on these say hands down best handling sled ever.
Good for cat and I hope this is a start of dominance for them like days of old
Herfindahl would win on anything he rides but if that sled was truly stock he won pro open on its really saying something

Hi All,
There is a lot of misinformation in this thread. Let me try to set some things straight here.

First and foremost we have increased production this year. There are more units available.

Changes have been made in both CA and USA to try to make it easier for customers to lock in a 2024.

We still expect many models to sell out quickly.

We posted a new sledtalk today on Yamaha Snowmobiles Facebook explaining how USA orders will flow through the website and Canadian orders will flow through your local dealer.

Hope this helps,
Jaret
Why don't you post it here, a lot of us don't care for Facebook!

Sorry I respect your position on this forum,
:rofl:
What parts are missing? Are they short because the procross is almost done? Maybe Mike knows while knowing everything else. Lol
You should have your sled and also be upset. Might as well get a 24 at this point and even if you start the production and can’t get parts how does that matter? Sleds were built and the parts needed are not there? If you built them last spring the parts would be?
Hope my catalyst comes because if it doesn’t I’ll just buy another brand. Winter is short. And others are over providing

Back