• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sled lift...

This is my lift from Prices Auto. I did a little mod for the rear of the sled. It keeps the sled level when lifting.

Attachments

• IMG_4927.jpg
    IMG_4927.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_4925.jpg
    IMG_4925.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 126

Here's a better pic of the rear foot or pad that I made. I picked up all the material to make these from Princess Auto as well.

Attachments

• IMG-20131028-00362.jpg
    IMG-20131028-00362.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 116
that looks great. i used a couple of hockey pucks on each side and it took me 2 mintues to retrofit it to the stock setup ;)!

steiner said:
Here's a better pic of the rear foot or pad that I made. I picked up all the material to make these from Princess Auto as well.

Great ideas Steiner and gauthier ;)!

Hoping to do something similar with mine.

kidastra said:
Mileage Quest said:
Here is what I use:
1512670_10202204516585759_2080139885_n.jpg

watch out, the front bumper is more decoration then anything else

X2, I wouldn't be lifting from there either.

Yeah I got the Royal one too and it is light duty for sure. When I put my RXMountain on there it really growls. I blew out the screwjack and had to buy a new one from Princess Auto. I wish I would have known PA had them in existence. They even have wheels too! Oh well, I will just have to suck it up with the Royal one. Twin ZZ is the model of it if I remember correctly.

Anyway, the skid is great for clutch, jackshaft, front suspension work etc. The skid I use my chain hoist.

Back