• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sled-pro clutch tool

adirondac blue

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
This clucth alienment tool is worth ever penny. I was taking the top cord out of a belt quickly. My center to center was way off. Thanks ted for the inside info, you da man.

what should center to center be? i just checked my manual and it doesn't give me a center to center distance, just the offset. thanks

268 mm This tool works with all yamis from the vipers. It is the best 175 spent this year, with belts being 75.

thanks, i'll have to check it out. I too lost to lost quite a few belts, like 5 in three years :o|

tool,s

yes i have been saying this for some time now on here. and there ,s two other aliment ajustments as well on these,s sled to get the paralezem corret as well. clutch aliment is realy important for good belt life and top performace . as with out it adding any type of performace is a wast of time and money.

i have the offset tool and made an adjustable center to center guage quite a while ago, but had no idea what the the distance is suposed to be. after loosing another belt last weekend with the clutching spot on and the sheaves cool as a cucumber i figure the distance HAS to be off.

How do you adjust the clutch center to center since the rx motor can't be moved??

Insie the front two motor mounts are adjustable threaded thingies, which moves the front of motor left and right. Thus moving the ctc and alienment.

ajusting

the c t c is ajusted by backing of all three moter mounting bolt,s and moveing the moter to the corret postion the screw in bushing,s are for ajusting the the paralizim. note that there are three ajustable bushing,s one at the rear right and two in the front one in each mount. again these moter,s are not mounted soild. there,s plenty of ajustment. :flag:

Back