• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sledding in Ontairo

buster

Sledding in Ontairo. Who is doing this?
Beautiful riding Southwestern Ontairo to Coran and Manitoulin island down Georgian bay to Midland and back to Kincardine 2766km 6 days What a trip. $395 for fuel Total trip cost $900 :D
:p

What time of the year did you do the trip? How were the trails? How many km a day? Sounds like a great trip. Hard for me to get 6 days off. I'm just a weekend warrior but a trip like that would be nice.

Fox1_RX-1 said:
What time of the year did you do the trip? How were the trails? How many km a day? Sounds like a great trip. Hard for me to get 6 days off. I'm just a weekend warrior but a trip like that would be nice.

Feb 8/03 Left on a sat. morning. Went 478 KM that day to Bracebridge.
Day 2 Bracebridge to NewLeiskard 505 KM and on and on.

Fox1_RX-1 said:
By Feb most of the trails were in good shape. It must of been a great ride.

The ride was great! So was the night life along the way.
Fox what part of Ontairo are you from?

I am a couple of hours north of Toronto. Right beside one of the trail systems. I have to go 100 feet and it is bye bye. I like the day trips on the weekends. Not a big fan of night riding. Have not been to the Western part of Ontario, usually just ride in my area or to the Eastern part of Ontario. Do not have a trailer because I do not need to travel very far.

Fox1_RX-1 said:
I am a couple of hours north of Toronto. Right beside one of the trail systems. I have to go 100 feet and it is bye bye. I like the day trips on the weekends. Not a big fan of night riding. Have not been to the Western part of Ontario, usually just ride in my area or to the Eastern part of Ontario. Do not have a trailer because I do not need to travel very far.

Buddy, you should try a 3 or 4 day trip to western Ont. from were ever you are. Exellent grooming and trials are great too! You don't need a trailer, just ride and motel it. I live east of Kincardine and leave from home all the time. :D I ride to Bracebridge in one day!

humm small world kincardine not far from me, b 108 at my back door was great sledding last year on the viper , lets see how the warrrior does this year :)

SrXxTrEeM sled all around there usually every year me and wife stay at dymond right near new liskeard a little motel right behind the husky station and ride all around there, also i have a brother that lives in cochrane and i go there and drop off and head out to well where ever i end up..luv the ride to hurst. planning on a nice ride if there is snow around dec28th to jan 5th our 40th birthdays and we want to just ride day to day around the north country. may see ya some time :)

cookster said:
SrXxTrEeM sled all around there usually every year me and wife stay at dymond right near new liskeard a little motel right behind the husky station and ride all around there, also i have a brother that lives in cochrane and i go there and drop off and head out to well where ever i end up..luv the ride to hurst. planning on a nice ride if there is snow around dec28th to jan 5th our 40th birthdays and we want to just ride day to day around the north country. may see ya some time :)

I live close to the old riversdale shack! B 108 2 mins from my house Corner of 4 & 9 HWY If you live in Paisley I must Know you.
Wildman Weppy

buster sorry name does not ring a bell i usually support our club around here in southampton "born in southampton originally" i live right on bruce road 20 and county road #1 right up the road. hyway # 4 turn into bruce road 20 i live right on #4 or bruce road 20 and county road #1 if you know where RKM sawmill is i am right near there before you get to hyway 21.. you are not very far away

Back