• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sledding in Whistler this is my Story - constantly updated

YamahaFreak said:
Thats so awesome to be able to snowboard and snowmobile. One day maybe LOL

Yep we Call It Snowmoboarding, and its the best thing in the world for the person that Loves to Ski-or Snowboard and Sled.

422022_10150575104609620_507399619_9225486_409786525_n.jpg

Check out what I bought my Sled for Valentines day.

Finnally got some visability and Im back out there testing out the Apex in conditions that are unimaginable!!!

The Seasons just getting started for me, I also demo'd the New 2013 Ski-Doo Summit XM 154 and the Freeride this week. Oh Boy where to start...

Within 20 mins of entering the backcountry, poor visability and I threw the Sled in the Brandywine Creek, the Bars were loose and they came forwards and smashed the windshield .....WOW. In 3 years of riding this area I never put my Yamaha sleds in the creek, and here I am 20 mins into a demo tour and Im already wrecking there there Prototype sled. Anyways they werent pissed and I walked it off and kept riding, then another guy on the tour put one of the New 2013 XM into a 12 foot Crevis, any way I recorded it by accident, heres the footage its kinda funny, anyway, Im Staying On my Apex its feels alot more solid. I did really like there new tunnel design the running boards are awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbG_2XplnO0&feature=relmfu

Enjoy, sorry about the camera angle and the visability, and Sorry BRP I didnt mean to durability test your sled, Im just used to riding my Yamaha.

Great pics again Burnoutnick, thanks for sharing them all for us to enjoy!

Must be nice to still be riding too :o|

Great pics again Burnoutnick ;)!

nice pics. looks like pics from brandywine? The main route out of brandywine to callaghan lake slide and buried me about 10 years ago. Did you guys check out pemberton or brome ridge?

925rotax said:
nice pics. looks like pics from brandywine? The main route out of brandywine to callaghan lake slide and buried me about 10 years ago. Did you guys check out pemberton or brome ridge?

Yep your 100% right most of the pics are from brandywine, Pemberton is amazing as well, The Ice cap is my favorite place in the world to ride, and I ride Brohm Ridge all the time too. Hows the riding your way this season?

Back