• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP Powder Pros ? Good for a Apex ?

Ran them on a 2009 venture Gt last year and thought that they are to aggressive for groomed trail. High center of gravity and aggressive skis equal danger. They were good in powder and very loose snow.

They are an aggressive ski which will work great in powder and loose snow conditions. However, on super hard pack trails they can get to be a bit much to handle if you don't get your setting right. It will take you some time to get the balance right. But when you do, you can still have light steering, but yet a very positive feel and go-where-you-point-it handling.

I've been running them on my stretched '06 Nytro for a long time and I love them. It's not an Apex - but with my risers/seat combination the setup is somewhat similar.

I ran them for a couple of years. No complaints but I am now back to the stock skis with aggressive Snotrackers. I find the stock setup with snotrackers much better.

Back