• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SMART SUPPLY - Super Easy Power for your stuff!

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
As many of you know, I'm kinda a gadget freak.

I like having tunes as I ride, GPS, etc...

The one thing that was always a hassle was getting power to everything.
And after wiring the 5th thing to my battery, figured there has to be an easier way.

Time passes & didn't have much of a chance to work on it & I get a call from Only Blue.
He wants a power supply that does everything and just simply works!

We talk & I find out what he would like best & here is the result!
(After speaking with many more of you also!)

I am proud to announce the SMART SUPPLY!

2yl8qw2.jpg

The SMART SUPPLY is a super quick, easy, Plug & Play multiple power outlet for your ride!

SMART SUPPLY has TWO 1 Amp USB outlets to charge/run anything with a USB cord.
You can easily charge/run your Phone, I-Pod, GPS, MP3 player, ANYTHING USB powered, as you ride!

It is fully Garmin & I-device(Apple) compatible!
Will charge all devices in high current/fast charge mode if the device calls for it.

This means you can easily use the GPS function on your phone AND charge the battery at the same time!

The SMART SUPPLY also has TWO 2 Amp 12v DC RCA outlets that provide easy, reliable power for heated shields, gloves, etc.

All outlets provide power that keeps working & won't vibrate out as you ride.

Install is as quick and easy as:
1) Simply plugging into your stock harness. (On most units)
2) Peeling & sticking the included velcro!

Provides easy, clean, fast power for any of your devices with one simple connection!

SPECIFICATIONS:
Super Efficient Low Current draw: 10 mA (.01 A) (+ Current output to devices.)
Voltage Input: 6-12V AC or DC (Works on ANY 6-12v system, 2 OR 4-stroke)
Constant Output Current Max:
USB 1 Amp x 2 (2 Amps total USB current out)
USB Outlets include no-loss tethered covers, that will NOT scratch or mar the surface of your ride!
RCA Outputs: 2 Amps constant per outlet x 2 (4 Amps constant total RCA outlets)
(5 Amp peak per RCA outlet)
(RCA output voltage is dependent on Input voltage, with 12v in (AC or DC) you will have clean 12vDC out.)

All outputs are Input Voltage Surge Protected:
If your machines voltage regulator should fail, the SMART SUPPLY will protect your sensitive electronics.
The SMART SUPPLY also protects your electronics from normal electrical surges.

DIMENSIONS:
2x3x1" DxWxH (50x75x25mm)

Plug & Play available for all 2006 to current Yamahas.
P&P available for all makes with 12v lighter plug.
Universal available for any machine.

The end result is simple.
Just plug it in & it works!
One supply does it all.

For a limited time, I am offering them to TY users for intro price of $55.

The install couldn't be easier.
I was somewhat amazed myself!
When I installed the first one on my sled, I was in a hurry & just needed to get loaded for a trip.
Loosened the two left hex's from the access panel on my Attak, plugged into the existing harness, and peeled the velcro & stuck it down.
I'm standing there going Holy Cow!!! That was incredibly FAST!

AND I DESIGNED & BUILT IT! lol
Honestly, even I was amazed how fast it was.
Loaded my sled & left for the trip.

Rockmeister :-o

If it is from Rock you know that it is going to work as advertised and that it will be backed up with the best customer service in the business!

Excellent job (as always) Rock!

If you read Rock's post you will see that he has a "universal" model available that will work with any vehicle with a 6 - 12V system.

Thanks Blue Dave I saw that as well just wondering if I could move the unit between my sled and motorcycle. Rock's stuff is great, ordered the unit yesterday.

Tessie11 said:
Thanks Blue Dave I saw that as well just wondering if I could move the unit between my sled and motorcycle. Rock's stuff is great, ordered the unit yesterday.

Agreed, Rock makes great products with excellent customer service. I really like that it includes a regulated DC power supply which means that it can be connected to any sort of a vehicle with a 6- 12 volt AC or DC system. The guys with the two strokes without batteries will really like this!

Received the unit today, plugs directly into existing wire harness, less than two minutes to install. Quality of the product looks great, hopefully the weather gods will be nice and we will not totally loose our base and I can test on the trails this weekend. (':Rockon:')

just asked crewcheif about ordering a few :rofl: for me rock. do not be suprised if he asks a few unusual questions ad i am putting them on a few different units.

These things are great, now I can plug in my heated shield when I use it along with my GPS.

It was kind of a hassle with the 12v plug always shaking its way out all the time, its great!

Back