• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Eliminator.com

Zannydo

Veteran
Has anyone tried these boards on their 2008 Nytro? They are out of Oregon. Was looking at the ones from F-Bomb racing but they are substantially more and they haven't been returning messages. Thanks
Also has anyone heard if the front clip(sub frame) has been corrected for 09. Feels like snow here in north Alberta, brrr

I believe Timbersled uses snow eliminators on their custom tunnel. I'm installing one so will have some feedback this season. I think the F-Bomb Better Boards look to be stronger and from what i have read work very well. I also was having trouble getting a response from F-Bomb last season.

have had both...below are pics...I have better boards on my Nytro, and think they are better...I like that they go up higher on the tunnel, providing more strength...

but have had no issues with the snoweliminators on my Rev...

IMG_3198.jpg

Newlyinstalled.jpg

here are pics of rev.

Side pic to compare height on tunnel...

IMG_1333Medium.jpg

Boardsfromtop.jpg

LeftBoardpcoat.jpg

Design. There are not enough bent up traction edges to offer proper support, and they start to far back(they should be on every hole). Mine started tearing at the edges and bending down, I had to run 2" aluminum strap underneath. I think having traction edges on each side and having them bent up at 90* angles would solve it. I'm sure jumping didn't help, but they started bending before I jumped with them. Maybe I'm too aggressive, who knows.

BTW: I did not contact Rob to seek help or replacements, I figured I'd be better off just reinforcing them myself. I have dealt with Rob before and he is a great guy, I'm sure if I would have called him he would have wanted to help.

I just bought some new Snow Eliminators for my Nytro, they seemed to have changed the tunnel sides, they go up higher on the sides then the pictures in this thread, not quite as high as better boards. I think they are going to be great.

I mounted a set of Eliminators on my MTX last Mid-Feb. Only put on about 400 miles...but still as straight as they were at new. I did add several more rivits then they sent with the Pkg for what it's worth.

I'm getting about 5 sets of Better Boards now....two for Nytro's.

If you've seen Nikolai jump, you can probably figure why they would crack...LOL...

Rob is an OUTSTANDING guy and I would not hesitate to buy ANY of his products, and I bought ALOT of stuff from him, and he's always coming through for me no matter what.

check out http://www.f-bombracing.com

got everything back from the powdercoater and started to get the tunnel on. :)

Snow Eliminators are not installed but you get the idea. To stiffen up the timbersled tunnel there is a rod you insert in the rail.

IMG_0079.jpg

Back