• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow this morning!

sorenson1610

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.contrx.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
On my way to rhinelander this morning and just north of wausua hit a patch of snow flurries!! Pretty big flakes at times and actually covered the road too. :-o

I saw that too here in Medford. I keep telling everyone that hopefully we get like 8" of it so I can ride my sled. They all look at me like I'm nuts. Not sure why?

Heard about the snow on hwy 64 on the radio this morning. Too bad I didn't get to see it.

Snow in Ashland today! I hope it's a good sign of an early winter and not just a tease. A late November start to the season would be perfect!

Bahr05 said:
I saw that too here in Medford. I keep telling everyone that hopefully we get like 8" of it so I can ride my sled. They all look at me like I'm nuts. Not sure why?

I get the same thing too, they think im crazy wishing for snow

Can't wait! I miss delivering to the U.P
I think every thursday in October last year I ran into snow.

im all over it. hearing rumors of 3" sat. may have to take sled down off its shelf and do some snass drags on my driving range!

I keep saying hope it snows and gets cold soon so the water freezes over and i can ride. My co-workers think i am nuts. They don't have new sleds in the garage with 0 km

we got about 5" that stayed all day today, and we are expecting more on the way. its also harding up out there so if the weather cooperates here I might be ptarmigin hunting this weekend on a old beater sled

new4stroker said:
I keep saying hope it snows and gets cold soon so the water freezes over and i can ride. My co-workers think i am nuts. They don't have new sleds in the garage with 0 km

lol... I get the same thing at work..
6" to 12" predicted here sat. nite :jump:

Were expcted to get 5-10 inches here in central pa, its crazy. We arent allowed to ride snowmobiles until hunting season ends. The shame of it is it will just make a mess for us as it will just melt off next week.

Woke up this am to find 2" on the deck with it still coming down, YEAH BABY!!!

Back