• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got the notice at work! Winter storm watch for the snowbelt areas of Western New York. Possibility of more than six inches by tomorrow evening. Unfortunately the trails will not be opened until December 21st, but if you have land or access to a private riding area, this might just make your day.

Unfortunately I live smack in the middle of town. It is legal to ride on the streets but we're restricted to forward motion only speeds. I have a brand new Vector and it would be really nice to break it in some before the real riding starts, but that ain't gonna cut it. Sorry, man.

dusty said:
Unfortunately I live smack in the middle of town. It is legal to ride on the streets but we're restricted to forward motion only speeds. I have a brand new Vector and it would be really nice to break it in some before the real riding starts, but that ain't gonna cut it. Sorry, man.
I wonder if you can ride in allegany state park? also my nephew lives in fredonia , Man if it snow I got to find something

You gotta love it

Attachments

• noaa.gif
    noaa.gif
    140.5 KB · Views: 63
Tug hill is supposed to get 12" Thursday, Not sure you can ride there yet due to hunting season (gotta respect hunters season).
Itch'in ta start the break in process! ;)!

Back