• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowtracker's tested

Semi Agressive on mine and they bite at least as good as the best conventional bar i have tryed including six inch shaper bar's. kviper

Snowtracker are really good,the best i have try to date.but avoid early season,put a use set of cabite to not break your snowtraker.the keel is so deep that you will break it on rock,they are not undestructible.I have break mine like this and only made 2 season and now i have to get new one ( 180$ )

But they are great.

I just came back from riding 1600 miles in northern Ontario with the snowtracker's installed. I had them since the first of the season but never did get around to installing them till now.

I admit that I was skeptical about there performance but now riding with them they are an excellent product. No darting was so ever and carves like a dream. There were the extreme snowtrackers.

I was riding with the ski-doo pilots for most of the season, they are a good ski, easy turning compared to the snowtrackers, but do not carve the corners like the snowtrackers.

Kaz

Currently Snowtrackers are for production skis only.
I'm a little surprised that SLP hasn't sued for patent infringment, but being out of Canada may get around that.

Do they affect top end and mileage.

I put Duece Bars on my Apex and love the sled the way I have it set up.

However top speed in snow is 5% slower and the sled burns 5% more fuel.

vmaxcrazy said:
Anybody put a set of snowtrackers on pilot ski's?

yes you can put snowtracker on pilot but it is similar to oem yamaha ski set-up because it is only a center runner,no more runner on the side.

Snowtracker is available for every OEM ski.

ROCKRTX said:
vmaxcrazy said:
Anybody put a set of snowtrackers on pilot ski's?

yes you can put snowtracker on pilot but it is similar to oem yamaha ski set-up because it is only a center runner,no more runner on the side.

is availabSnowtracker le for every OEM ski.
any loss on top end when installed on oem yamaha ski`s

What does SLP have that compares?

SLP-SLT with their keel blades. Incidentally these would have a heck a lot less drag. I had them on my 800 Poo, worked great. However they do not have the long deep keel like the Snowtrackers. The keel blade can be purchased separately and modified to fit most any skag. Would this help ski lift, I doubt it, but also question the Snowtrackers on that feature as well.

Back