• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowtrackers-usa

ApexerER

Expert
I live in Upstate NY and I can't figure out how the heck to order a set of snowtrackers. I have called Kimpex since they are listed as a US dealer and i get transferred to vm that i don't get a call back from. I have tried the Yamaha dealer with the Yamaha part number and they tell me that is a Canadian part number and they can't get it. Parts unlimited, Dennis Kirk, Shade Tree etc don't carry them. I want to try a set but I am starting to think, if they are so awsome, why isn't there any distrubutors? Can some one give me a site i can order them from.

Thank you

Call 1800 265-2970 I just ordered some a couple weeks ago. I received them pretty fast, I think it was 3 or 4 days.

ApexerER said:
I live in Upstate NY and I can't figure out how the heck to order a set of snowtrackers. I have called Kimpex since they are listed as a US dealer and i get transferred to vm that i don't get a call back from. I have tried the Yamaha dealer with the Yamaha part number and they tell me that is a Canadian part number and they can't get it. Parts unlimited, Dennis Kirk, Shade Tree etc don't carry them. I want to try a set but I am starting to think, if they are so awsome, why isn't there any distrubutors? Can some one give me a site i can order them from.

Thank you

I agree with you. I ended up ordering from Royal Distributing. I did get them in about a week since there were no customs issues. They warned me if the box was tagged to be checked by customs it could add up to two weeks.

there should be a distributor in the USA.

I ordered them, I am hoping to have them by the weekend but I won't hold my breath...I hope they work good, for what they cost I could have spent a little more and got a whole new set of ski's.....

ApexerER said:
I ordered them, I am hoping to have them by the weekend but I won't hold my breath...I hope they work good, for what they cost I could have spent a little more and got a whole new set of ski's.....

You won't be disappointed. Let's us know how they perform once you get them one.

Back