• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowtrackers

The older Snowtrackers just had a plastic strip with two metal wings on each side of the wearbar..

Now, they have two other smaller wings in the back... and metal all the way to the front. I don't think they use up that fast, my first pair lasted 7000 miles... :bling

so maybe in the long run, they're not that expensive...and with you US dollar so much stronger than our canadian looney..., now is the time to order i would say..

:bling

question to snowtracker owners...
should the "wings" touch concrete when sitting on garage floor? just installed them and when i took sled off stand....i noticed the inside wings are toching floor ,wont this really wear the inside wing?or should i bend the wings outside a bit?

My guess is it is not sitting level on the middle edge. Should be okay. I put on 100 miles and did lots of road crossing and riding and they did fine. Look just like when I put them on. Should be okay.

Back