• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some more 2011 info

fourload

TY 4 Stroke Master
Talked to my dealer this morning and he confirmed what we all knew about the new skis,track,front end and eps. He also mentioned that his rep said the motor was the same but it had variable intake tuning and a few other tweaks for more hp. He didn't know how much more however. The rep did say the sled was lighter , quicker and faster than our current Apexes .He also said there will be an Apex offered with a 144inch track and tipped up rails.

fourload said:
Talked to my dealer this morning and he confirmed what we all knew about the new skis,track,front end and eps. He also mentioned that his rep said the motor was the same but it had variable intake tuning and a few other tweaks for more hp. He didn't know how much more however. The rep did say the sled was lighter , quicker and faster than our current Apexes .He also said there will be an Apex offered with a 144inch track and tipped up rails.

good info, thanks ;)!

From Sled Talk. Thanks CR for more teasers!

Attachments

• DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 547
T-Bone said:
From Sled Talk. Thanks CR for more teasers!

How can that Delta box be lighter than what we have now? Looks like it was sent to China for the cheap labour to make it that way!

Is that a servo-motor I see there?

Same pink secondary spring..... Does anyone know how the variable intake tuning works? The R1 bikes have it. If it has variable intake tuning does that mean it is drive by wire too???
Inquiring minds want to know......

That does look like a servo that could be used to control an EXUP. Maybe my dealer didn't hear his rep right and it is a variable exhaust or maybe it has both intake and exhaust like the precrossplane R1 engine.

It looks like a gear reduction as well, judging by where the crank should be and where the primary is.

Back