• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some pictures from Hay Days 2018

I understand completely. The women that runs the show and has the final say is a complete bitch and impossible to deal with. She think shes god or something. This maybe my last year going.. Zero patience with people with a complex like that. Basically this is the main reason Ulmer wasn't there. He was running late and wanted to come in late Friday eve and they said as a vendor they are suppose to by set up by 7pm Friday night no exceptions.

That woman is dumb as a box of rocks. Complained our trailer should be turned sideways...right behind our display tent. Shagman told her to lift the trailer and turn it sideways....she didn't say a word. There is no way to get the trailer in there sideways with a 25 foot trailer in a 25 foot spot with vendors right up to the line. Then she said that the spot behind us will be separated from our spot now. The spot is 25 by 50, we had the truck and trailer there for our inventory. She said the spot will be split next year and Shagman told her that the spot should be 1/2 of what we are paying now, so we will just buy that spot next year. She once again stood there with a dumb look on her face.

I understand completely. The women that runs the show and has the final say is a complete bitch and impossible to deal with. She think shes god or something. This maybe my last year going.. Zero patience with people with a complex like that. Basically this is the main reason Ulmer wasn't there. He was running late and wanted to come in late Friday eve and they said as a vendor they are suppose to by set up by 7pm Friday night no exceptions.

Wow! That’s not good, sounds like someone needs to get rid of her fast or this event could start sliding backwards.

Wow! That’s not good, sounds like someone needs to get rid of her fast or this event could start sliding backwards.

She has been there for years. You ask anyone that has dealt with here over the years. Not good at all.

Last edited:
Sounds like a real bitch! Was worth going to sit on this beast at the least!
IMG_20180909_150456.jpg

There will always be people that are put in charge of things that have questionable knowledge ...

LOL
Lack of knowledge is one thing, hopefully they can be taught, its those with out common sense that drive me crazy. Remember there is no fix for STUPID!

LOL
Lack of knowledge is one thing, hopefully they can be taught, its those with out common sense that drive me crazy. Remember there is no fix for STUPID!
Yep. My work place is full of them. With two more yrs till I can walk away it is feeling like a prison term!

Back