• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sorry, gotta ask

TD Max

Lifetime Member
How is the resale on the late model Yamacats?

I don't mean to offend, but looking at the leftover new and used models and they all look so "dated" in the appearance already. Asking prices seem plenty high so I guess that is a good sign.

Well the new graphics really suck, but at least the black color is fairly decent.

I mean the classic devil in a blue dress is ok, but stuff like this is hideous for a 2014 model:

01111_f9Uqp0doGWD_600x450.jpg

Doo has this look 9 years prior in 2005 model year:

00z0z_1QHhx9zFwxC_600x450.jpg

Terrible resale around here I called two dealers that carry poo and yamaha to work a trade towards an Axys and both had 4 vipers in crates yet.

09nytro said:
I was out ridding today and some guy came up and offered me $17,500 , so I think it's pretty good!

That pair of sleds you were ridding come with a trailer? Must at that price or the guy was on meth...

RobWarrior said:
09nytro said:
I was out ridding today and some guy came up and offered me $17,500 , so I think it's pretty good!

That pair of sleds you were ridding come with a trailer? Must at that price or the guy was on meth...
:jump: :jump:
No trailer I sold that on the last stop for 9500 ..... :jump:

Really and you didn't take him up on it. i would have told him to show me the cash. you can buy 2 carry over sleds for that price. if that would have been me i would have said Hell ya, they make them every day, nothing rare about any of these sleds to justify that kind of money.

Back