• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Special Thanks to Tom and all who contributed to 2023 TY Giveaway Ride

Ding

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Black & Blue
Many thanks to Tom and his supporting crew, all who contributed and those who attended for another great TY ride. Thanks to the "Off-trail" group who let an old guy on an old sled tag along on Friday. I won't remember your names but thanks - nice warming fire pit btw. Great to meet some old faces (you know who you are) and some new ones. I look forward to joining again.

Many thanks to Tom and his supporting crew, all who contributed and those who attended for another great TY ride. Thanks to the "Off-trail" group who let an old guy on an old sled tag along on Friday. I won't remember your names but thanks - nice warming fire pit btw. Great to meet some old faces (you know who you are) and some new ones. I look forward to joining again.
Glad you had a blast. I just set up the rides. It’s all them that make the rides worth coming to.

Edit

Was a great time once again. Five stars. Would recommend again.
Thank you Tom and Frank The Tank for hosting the weekend and for leading us to the Ebem Ice Caves and Big Springs (where there was a surprise engagement).
A big thank you to maim for guiding us to Grand Marias for some good food, scenic views and giving up his main ride to me as mine decided to throw an ER 12 code while warming up in that morning.
Special thanks to those that hang back on Saturday and setup and work hard to make the Give Away evening run as quick and smooth as it did.
Looking forward to seeing y'all again. ;)

No, we can't forget her. Keeps you inline all day long, an amazing ticket caller ( 9 9 9 9 ) and Cribbage player. :p
She’s is one hell of women!! She’s the real back bone behind TY. I’d be nothing without her. She’s the reason I have not closed the site. So be sure to thank her!!

Back