• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Speedo relocation Bracket

I also made my own.It is not in the way at all.

Attachments

• 100_1947.jpg
    100_1947.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 101

snomaniac said:
Prav said:
You guys are working too hard. Turn the stock mounting bracket upside-down. It is soft enough that you can bend to your liking. It will be the same as the mounting bracket on the original post.
Yep I'm with patty jack and prav, works great. :rocks: doesn't it!
Got that right, and It looks great too!

I think doing that works if you dont have a windshield. I think the mounting brackets are in the way.

yzf1999 said:
Here's away to use the yamaha pod protection bracket and still use your stock windshield. I used two pieces of aluminum tubeing 2.75 inches long(so i could route my cables and wiring in the stock location)..you'll have to get two 3 or 4 inch long metric bolts that are the same thread as the stock bolts...works perfect and i think this is how yamaha should of engineered this from the factory.
then they wouldnt get any ones money for the windshield bag

Hey Zook, what did you use for a bracket to mount the instruments on the dash/tank cover? I was thinking in that direction. It looks great. A picture from the side would really show it off. :Rockon:

I turned the riser around and made a new bracket to mount the pod to.

Attachments

• 100_4447.JPG
    100_4447.JPG
    519.1 KB · Views: 90
Because when you flip it over it will break since it is the highest point on the sled. The Nytro has it in a good spot.

Zook, thanks for the side shot, looks like you bolted your bracket to the riser. any issues when you swing the bars for a turn? Doesn't hang out over the side of the fuel tank?

Back