• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spyderman's RTX

Spyderman

Extreme
Got the RTX all polished up and ready for snow! Installed the yamaha handguards and Fox Float Roost Guards (with a little modification - zipping off the wire ties) Plus a little lighting for the ladies... ;)!

Attachments

• right handguard.JPG
    right handguard.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 210
  • left handguard.JPG
    left handguard.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 200
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 195
  • front dark.JPG
    front dark.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 222
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 252

Roost guards are a hard plastic shock cover - they came with aluminum clamps. I painted them with a rubber grip paint so they don't stick out as much. See pics below.

Also see picture of handguard on bars fully turned - both are about the same. There are three plastic tabs that I cut off. One on the brake side, and two on the throttle side - these tabs have cables zip tied to them but once I installed the handguards they have nowhere to go (no pull out). Once those were trimmed off I could mount the handguards tight to the plastic. There was lots of adjustment up and down to ensure they missed the windshield.

Showtz- We'll just have to wait and see 8)

Attachments

• turning.JPG
    turning.JPG
    303.4 KB · Views: 204
  • roost.JPG
    roost.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 197

Back