• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SSSHHHHHHHH!!! OFT Racing has a ski-cret

MotoPsycho

Lifetime Member
Well as many of you know, the mountains where I live are generally comprised of... well... GRANITE. (that's pretty hard rock ;):D )

After 1800 miles of mountain abuse, the ol' Yammi skis have pretty much had it. (mental note to self: add skis to normal inspection list) I have never been very impressed with the OEM MTX skis, but I like to get "all of the good" out of stuff.

WOW! I really should pay as much attention to the skis as I do the other components... they probably would have been replaced MUCH sooner!

Anyway, here are some pics of the wear and tear...

...coming soon will be a very special new ski product, from a renowned ski company, that is about to take the sledding world by storm - AGAIN!

Stay tuned!

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Here, you can see the keel is worn completely through...

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

akvector said:
i thought skis were made for snow!!!

Well, we ride when and where we can...

occasionally we would be better served by a truggy rock crawler, but in the end it is all for the love of the sport; right? ;)!

tapex_07 said:
I wana know!! Need any tested out?? Im heading that way in 2 1/2 weeks ;)!

Where are you headed? I would be happy to get hooked up with you if possible. I have a set of proto-types on the Moto Machine, and they are up for scrutiny to anyone who wants to try them!

swelly said:
You are a Tease.....

:tg:

This new offering will not be available until next season, but I assure you they will be well worth the wait! ;)! Pray for a good fishing season!!!

MotoPsycho said:
swelly said:
You are a Tease.....

:tg:

This new offering will not be available until next season, but I assure you they will be well worth the wait! ;)! Pray for a good fishing season!!!

Fishing, that is what I do. Come up in the summer and I will try a catch you one of these..

Attachments

• 302.jpg
    302.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 110
Spy Photos

You can find anything on this fancy internet here! Well at least its environmentally friendly except for the 10 coats of varnish!

Attachments

• OFT_New_Ski.JPG
    OFT_New_Ski.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 97

Back