• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Standard Phaser in unbroken trail conditions

I have the same roblem when the to snow layer is frezing on top of powder. It gets really dangerous, i have rolled my sled just because of this.
But this is only in these specific conditions, othervise mtn lite skis are much better.

Just found out what SNIPERVIPER said about those mountain skis yamaha makes,great price but that strange effect he describes is something i dont want on my warrior.I was thinking about a set for my sled but you saved me ;)! alot of grief.

I have the Mountain Lite and have experienced this same problem while riding in windblown or crusty snow over powder. It feels like the skis are catching the crust and pulling under. I flipped mine this last weekend because of it. Makes it very scary riding in these conditions.
Is it because of the width of these skis or the shape? Would another ski work better?

Back