• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock Attak- Top speed

Re: Apex

Got Apex RTX? said:
xcr5 said:
Yea - and my duramax will get better mileage after 50,000 when it's broken in also (not). 60k on the duramax, mileage actually creeping down, none of the apex's I know of ever saw over 120mph on the dream meter. All I know is the MachZ's go by the apex on the top end like you dropped a plug. First hand experience running run after run after run supports my findings.

Think snow!

First off, should have bought a Cummins. I usually get between 18 and 20 MPG.. Make sure you are changing you fuel filter and use PSD.
But seriously I saw 127 on the old dreamer last year. This was after I installed the track protector and loosend my track up.

What's PSD stand for?

Welt!

Hey Welt,

I am thinking about buying a 2007 Duramax. What set up is your buddy running, what year truck, and how many miles. I know a guy getting 33mpg highway with a 24v 99 cummins 1 ton manual. I know! Crazy but the math works!! I've done it myself. It's even a dualey! He has the Bullydog injectors, oversized tires and a Super Chip in performance mode and 6" exhaust. I know that it's possible, but I've not heard it with a chevy yet. Cummins are great, but the rest of the truck is the down fall. Let me know. Thanks!!

(sorry this is off the subject a little bit)

Back