• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

stock mtn clutch

blasterberg

Hey guys,
What do you guys run for rivets in your stock primary's at about 5000 ft?? 07 apex mountain....all stock except timbersled rear skid
Thanks

Ahh...I thought this was the mountain thread?

I have the same question...I just came back from the Shuswap's which is about 6500 feet. My stock 06 apex(with camo track) was only getting 9,000 rpms in the powder and 9500 on packed snow.

I dropped in off at the local mod shop-im not sure what they're going to put in it but I'll let you know when I get it back.

I have found the stock ele specs to be pretty close, as I am almost 300 with gear and pack, I back off one size on my tip rivet to keep 10500

Yamadog said:
You may want to ask this on the mountain thread

Idiot - I ended up here after answering a reply to my own post and did not realize I had ventured to the "Other Side" :o|

I am running 8fa weights with one steel rivet right around 67 grams. My buddy is running 8fs weights with two aluminum rivets again arond 67 grams + or -

I just got my sled back - i guess it was set up for flat land use..im the second owner. I tried it out yesterday and man does it feel jumpy! I can't wait for my next trip to the Shuswaps. Here are a couple pics from last weekend.

Attachments

• shuswap.jpg
    shuswap.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 55
  • snowghostdave.jpg
    snowghostdave.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 59
Raz said:
I just got my sled back - i guess it was set up for flat land use..im the second owner. I tried it out yesterday and man does it feel jumpy! I can't wait for my next trip to the Shuswaps. Here are a couple pics from last weekend.

Those are beautiful pics, Raz!

Back