• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stryker ski

roofman65

Looking for input from high mileage aggressive riders need new carbides just received my 22LTXGT with the striker ski wondering if I should run the sniper double downs on that ski or put my my curve skis back on from my 18 sidewinder with new the double downs anybody thoughts

I have a ZR6000 and messed around with different skis and runners. I ended up with the original cat skis with 6in dual offset Qualipieces runners. They ran great in soft snow and hard pack with zero darting.

I just got my 2022 LTX GT and went with the same Qualipieces runners assuming the new Stryke skis are similar to Cat's... as I've heard.
The only thing I'm worried about is the heavier Winder vs the ZR with the same runners.

I'll see soon enough.

Snow trackers have worked great for me! (semi aggressive). I have a 21 with the striker ski

Set up my friend with Bergstrom 6 inch Triple Points, Ski Savers, and Stryke Ski 5.0 Shims.
Too early to do a victory dance, but so far they are a home run.
Stryke Ski is basically a deep keel Arctic ski with a built in adjustable shim system.
Should be able to season to taste for any riding style.

Back