• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Supercharger air filter

sledhead_dan

Extreme
Want to change my supercharger unifilter to one of the turbo screens and cover it with my prefilter, had lots of snow & ice buildup last weekend in Valemount, it's mounted through the hood and we were in two to three ft of powder. Anyone with info where to find a screen in Alberta ??? 3" id x 6" long.

dude, sorry this is no help butn i had the same prob in valemount last weekend too, (same sled). been pickin my brain, and no answers. dont want to stick the filter outside the hoods, but heavy snow clogs all vents. if you ffigure it out, let me know

I've got the filter outside the hood works well except under these conditions,thought about using heater duct hose and moving filter behind windshield. Talked with a front mount turbo apex guy @ Allan Creek on friday last wknd ,his filter was the screen type never had any problem snow fell right off but he bought sled used and could't tell me where to get them. Rode Clemina on the sat, where did you ride that wknd???

Back