• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

suspension set up

TURBLUE

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder MTX
what set up are you running for suspension. I was thinking of cranking my front shocks right up...... tighten the center shock in the rear up......shorten the limiter strap one hole....and set the back springs on hi. That is what I going to try.

tb

Mine is like that right now, but I'm going to try tightening my limiter strap all the way to try to keep the nose down and some track on the ground! My buddy has a sled at Powderlites right now getting a frount mount put on and Dave is going to do some changes to his skid to limit the transfer. If it works I'll change mine!

Shawn, ya fetcher. long time no hear. how's that 3rd leg doing? I tightened my front shocks all the way, tightened the front shock in the skid all the way, set the springs on stiff. it's amazing through the rough shiz on the way back to the truck. i would almost compare to my 5000 dollar m-10 i had on my trx. i'm thinkin of tightening limiter strap 1 hole, and either takin the sway bar out, or loosening the front shocks just a little, or both. i find it not as maneuverable with front springs shortened. noob

Back