• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tapered Tunnel mod

r0tax said:
so, is that a Skinz bumper?
doesn't look like their equipment..??

looks good tho. i like it.

It is not a Skinz bumper. That bumper was on it when I bought the sled from RevDog. A couple of people have asked about that bumper. I dont know if he had it custom made or what. I will PM him and see if i can find out. I really like the bumper with the raised up bar though - that was the reason i didnt go with the skinz bumper. I will see what i can find out

The bumper is from Allan at TimberSled - it was actually built for a REV and is no longer produced - but fits the Nytro almost perfectly. I have to say i really like the 2 bar system. The bottom bar is like all bumers where it stops the snow flap when you stick it. But the upper bar is still open to grab without having to stamp the flap down or wedge your finger in between. IMHO – this should be an optional bumper design for mountain sleds – one would think one of the aftermarket makers would have it.

IMG_0410.jpg

rumor has it Scmurs has a new bumper and tunnel mod on his little sled....

Here's what i got for this year!!

I mixed some custom waterjet parts from the shop i work at and the better boards i alreay had, new AC edges, and a VE tunnel Extension. I think it turned out pretty well.

Attachments

• Various Pics 002.jpg
    Various Pics 002.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Various Pics 005.jpg
    Various Pics 005.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 110
  • Various Pics 006.jpg
    Various Pics 006.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Various Pics 007.jpg
    Various Pics 007.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Various Pics 008.jpg
    Various Pics 008.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 124
mtdream said:
rumor has it Scmurs has a new bumper and tunnel mod on his little sled....

No tunnel mod. Just a Be-You-Tee-Full bumper from Skinz.

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

Bolts right on to the 2010 SE models. No cutting required. And before you say anything MT, I like the silver fastener on the black powdercoat look. Besides, I prefer to use the good OEM style rivets.

scmurs

www.OFTRacing.com

Back