• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

thank you yamaha

SkyHiFX114

Extreme
Since there seems to be so much bad going on here i have a good story that started bad. My 07 fx i have had over year and i didnt get the extended warranty. last friday it turned 1200miles and i snapped my 3rd link. i took it to the dealer and talked with them to have it fixed and doing the recalls and such on it while its in.. I ordered some other parts for the sled at the same time out of my pocket such as a spindle (bent one some how??) and a rear boogie wheel. I go back to the dealer last night to see how things were. They started out by telling me there is no warranty left on your sled but Yamaha is going courtesy charge the rear skid to 08 specs, courtesy charged my other parts out of my pocket, the fan at no charge and all the recalls. I am NOT paying a penny and all the parts will be here friday. :jump: :yam: :rules

oh ya ps the sled is forsale as soon as i get it back. not selling it because of this, i started racing snowcross on a borrowed sled and want to get my own and cant afford both. there should be NO issues left with it as the link was the ONLY problem i had. PM me if interested

Glad to hear this. From what I herd Yamaha is really wanting to make there Phazer customers happy. Lets hope this plays out to be true.

SkyHiFX114 said:
Since there seems to be so much bad going on here i have a good story that started bad. My 07 fx i have had over year and i didnt get the extended warranty. last friday it turned 1200miles and i snapped my 3rd link. i took it to the dealer and talked with them to have it fixed and doing the recalls and such on it while its in.. I ordered some other parts for the sled at the same time out of my pocket such as a spindle (bent one some how??) and a rear boogie wheel. I go back to the dealer last night to see how things were. They started out by telling me there is no warranty left on your sled but Yamaha is going courtesy charge the rear skid to 08 specs, courtesy charged my other parts out of my pocket, the fan at no charge and all the recalls. I am NOT paying a penny and all the parts will be here friday. :jump: :yam: :rules

oh ya ps the sled is forsale as soon as i get it back. not selling it because of this, i started racing snowcross on a borrowed sled and want to get my own and cant afford both. there should be NO issues left with it as the link was the ONLY problem i had. PM me if interested

Thats great they helped you out like that! So what are you going to be racing?

my friend races semi pro for doo. there nice but i dont like the look of the 08s. thats what i have been riding. i really like the 08 Polaris IQ's. thats what im probly going to end up getting. im not factory bound ill ride any thing but arctic cat. colors are fugly sleds are fugly.

the polaris has a proven chassie that has most if not all kinks worked out. well other then the new motor. doo and cat are running with a new chassie and having some problem. last week on the RMR races alot of problems with the doos. one actualy folded in half. rear skid problems, cooler problems ect. not just saying it cuase i work for a polaris dealer with a race team either. ive been to races and seen how they ran.

i have owned nothing but yamaha's snowmobiles, atv's, motorcycles and i got to say i have never once had a hard time with yamaha helping me fix anything, all you got to do is call them explain the situation and they may not pay for all of it but they sure will go out of there way to get you back riding quick, this has been my experience with them

Back