• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The Covid Escape Room

1632405860512.png

I would say that this guy has gone past the point of no return...

1632407877329.png

That guys balls are so big he cant hardly sit down, or his brain is so small he can wear his preteens hat.

Hopefully he wasn't following his GPS directions :) :dunno:

I'd really like to know where is destination camping spot was ultimately located!

Taxiing down the tarmac, the 767 abruptly stopped, turned around and returned to the gate. After a hour-long wait, it finally took off. A concerned passenger asked the flight attendant, "What, exactly, was the problem?"

*"The pilot was bothered by a noise he heard in the engine," explained the flight attendant. "It took us a while to find a new pilot."*

I was on a plane recently and the flight attendant was doing the safety announcement 'In the event of an emergency please put your head between your knees" and a voice at the back of the plane shouted out..

" If I could do that I wouldn't be flying to Thailand"....

I've asked a flight attendant to change my seat because of crying baby next to me

It turns out you can't do that if baby is yours.

A British Airways flight just reached it's cruise altitude

The captain grabs the microphone and announces: " Ladies and Gentleman, this is your captain. Welcome to flight 293, non-stop service from London-Heathrow to New York. The weather ahead is good, so we should have an uneventful flight. So, sit back, relax, and... OH... MY GOD!"

Silence followed...

Complete silence...

A few moments later, captain makes another announcement: "Ladies and Gentleman, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking, one of your lovely flight attendants accidentally spilled coffee on my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

From the cabin, an Irish passenger yells "For the luvva Jaysus, you should see the back of mine!"

A Baptist preacher sits next to a crew chief on a flight. After the plane takes off, the crew chief asks for a whiskey and soda, which is promptly brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asks the preacher if he would like a drink.

Appalled, the preacher replies, "I'd rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute, than let liquor touch my lips."

The crew chief then hands his drink back to the attendant and says, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

Back