• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The original Honda Pilot

Preacher

Expert
Honda's best was the Pilot. They were as fun as anything you could drive off-road. It was a vast improvement on the Oddessey. It had the legendary honda Fl 400 2 stroke engine in it. Reverse . Electric start and 4 wheel independent suspension that was 20 years ahead of its time.

Huh??

Methinks you've confused model names......I worked for Honda until I retired and the Pilot has never had anything but a V6 in it......originally came out as a 2002 model.

Yes it does share a unibody/frame with the Odyssey but the Odyssey is front wheel drive only. Intended for wildly different purposes.

I think he is talking about the Honda buggy with the night rider steering wheel, was out in the late 80's early 90's..was a single seated..kinda similar to todays utv's..

I was but I thought I was posting in response to the post about the new Polaris single seater. I have no idea how it ended up as a whole new topic. I guess I can't watch Olympic coverage, talk to the wife and post on TY all at the same time. My bad

RIGIDONE said:
I think he is talking about the Honda buggy with the night rider steering wheel, ......

The Odyssey reference is what cornfused me...........I wondered..........

Preacher said:
I was but I thought I was posting in response to the post about the new Polaris single seater. I have no idea how it ended up as a whole new topic. I guess I can't watch Olympic coverage, talk to the wife and post on TY all at the same time. My bad

lmao!!! :Rockon:

Back