• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

THEY ARE HERE

At first glimpse

150 HP FI ;)!
Rider forward ;)!
136 mono ;)! (Who was it who called that one? ;)
Lighter ;)!
Float Shocks ;)!
Instrument pods ;)!

IMO: :ORC I'm glad I got a 140+ HP 4-stroke sled for under $10,000.00 USD when I did :o|

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the looks of the '06's? What's with the clamshell windshield and the seat? Looks like a tird with skis :o| And I thought the con-Fusion was fugly.

Is this the future...Fagly (Fast and ugly)? Sorry, fugly was already taken.

Maybe it will grow on me when I see them in person? :yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

YIPPEE, What a joke they look like a damn artic cat in the front, and the price is just a joke, what the hell they thinking, I like my ol 03' shorty, and it is paid for too.

i think there crazzy looking
u know the price was going to go up when they interduced FI...think about the money ya save in the long run

I am not impressed other than the EFI and the weight nothing to get to excited about. I think the mountain guys are going to like them once they get a turbo on to spin that huge track.

I like the radiator too that should work well as long as it exits out the hood and not inside it.

Well, at last they have incorporated a luggage/gas-rack for the mountain-models!!!! It's about time! It's good that they made a storage-space in the seat also. I like the Apex Mountain better and better the more I study it! The look is also growing on me allready.... ;)!

Attachments

• 06_smb_apexMTN_Carrier_1478.jpg
    06_smb_apexMTN_Carrier_1478.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 181
Jeesh you guys are hard. This is significant. You get a more rider forward design, more power, fuel injection, better shocks. IMO, I love the look of the ergos and graphics.

Back