• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

THEY WAITED A DAY THE NEW SLED OUT

:moon: :tg: I thought it was april but instead its march fools day!! LaLaLa gotcha I hope. Was just trying to lighten things up here dont be to mad at me ;)! I did have to get a few of ya with 58 views Iwas bored sorry.

This may not be all that much a joke. Over on Sno west, a little birdie informed him of a "wow" sled and after the 2012 release it was not revealed. The little birdie was then contacted about this and said, "JUST WAIT". I am assuming he means next year 2013, but if Yamaha's strategy is to let all the other manufactures unvail then pound them with the WOW sled late release then all the whining ship jumpers can eat humble pie. If this indeed is Yamahas' method for madness, then koodos. I wouldn't want a bitchin', whining idiot riding my sled either!!! :yam: :4STroke: ;)!

scott32 said:
This may not be all that much a joke. Over on Sno west, a little birdie informed him of a "wow" sled and after the 2012 release it was not revealed. The little birdie was then contacted about this and said, "JUST WAIT". I am assuming he means next year 2013, but if Yamaha's strategy is to let all the other manufactures unvail then pound them with the WOW sled late release then all the whining ship jumpers can eat humble pie. If this indeed is Yamahas' method for madness, then koodos. I wouldn't want a bitchin', whining idiot riding my sled either!!! :yam: :4STroke: ;)!

This is just cruel! :crap: But fun none the less.

This is just cruel! :crap: But fun none the less.[/quote]

You bet! There is nothing like getting your ACE trumped! (ACE being Cat)

www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260096

Don't know if it'll work but here's the link.

Admin on snowest basically says, he contacted his inside source, pissed that nothing he was told was shown on the 28th. His source told him to just wait, there is more to come. After AC has their announcement, Yamaha will come back with more announcements.

Would be nice if it were true but not holding my breath.

scott32 said:

Well that would be nice, but I wouldnt get my hopes up....well see .

would be nice , I got a good feelling about this ..... COME ON YAMAHA SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT YOU GOT .....hahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHA

Same thing the Doo guys said the day after their 2012 release. I hope as much as the next guy...but this is just too funny Hahaha.

Needless to say my hopes aren't up..

On facebook yamaha canada posted "Some new Yammies being released today. Visit Yamaha-motor.ca @ 12pm EST for full scoop!" maybe "some" means not the entire lineup but i doubt it.

Doesn't make any sense, as if Yamaha made a new chassis with new motor there wouldn't be the same exact line-up as last year still available. The new motor and chassis would replace something.

Back