• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thinking of replacing skis - too many options

4Fighter said:
I like my simmons.
same here,both of our sleds are outfitted with simmons and fox floats,unbelievable how they rail in most conditions and no darting,oh did i say they float preety good to.

4Fighter said:
I like my simmons.
they(simmons) are my favorite too. I have 3 diff. sets of skis to choose from.

Attachments

• skis.jpg
    skis.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 88
Thanks for all the input. I don't have that kind of money to try a set and have to sell them because I did not like them, so I am trying to get as much info as possible.

I will just have to see what kind of deals I come across at Novi, that will probably be the deciding factor.

Mavric said:
If you are an aggressive trail rider then the C&A Outlaws with 7.5 shaper bars are the way to go. I used them all last winter and will never switch. Everyone that rode my Apex GT could not get over how well it handled. You will think all inside ski lift and darting is gone and it will just rail.

I agree!!

Boy you are going to wreck my old sled,good thing i sold it to you instead of buying it from you, ;)!

That avatar rocks!

Simmons Flex Skis

I agree that the stock skis are junk. I relaced mine after two rides on my attack last season. I ride east coast trail systems and am very happy with the simmons skis i put on. It was like a new sled. they were not cheap, but knowing my sled is going to round a corner --- priceless!

Back