• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Through the hood CAI

Imo Evo has the nicest I have seen. I believe I paid $199.

Don’t see any on there site
I had to call them.
Screenshot_20190127-191224_Google.jpg

AFRs are good. And yes tuned with EVO stage 4 along with TD 3 inch race exaust.
Do you have a gauge for your AFR,s? Can you tell me what they are,maybe because you are already at elevation,they will be good,but at sea level I wonder if they would still be ok,mike knapp had a similar set up,and his went a little lean for his taste,and I think mine would be too.

Do you have a gauge for your AFR,s? Can you tell me what they are,maybe because you are already at elevation,they will be good,but at sea level I wonder if they would still be ok,mike knapp had a similar set up,and his went a little lean for his taste,and I think mine would be too.
Yes I did put a guage on because I was curious also. AFRs are mid 12s down below half throttle then down to mid 11s at WOT. I'm no help at lower elevations. I haven't ever rode below 5500 ft.

Yes I did put a guage on because I was curious also. AFRs are mid 12s down below half throttle then down to mid 11s at WOT. I'm no help at lower elevations. I haven't ever rode below 5500 ft.
OK thanks.

Back