• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ThumbBooster - Plug & Play Thumbwarmer Booster

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
Have had many of you guys ask me about something to warm up the Thumbwarmer on our sleds.
After much work designing, building, and field testing them with TY guys, I have them available!

Have a limited supply of Plug & Play ThumbBoosters available for 2006 to current Yamaha Sleds.

The ThumbBooster simply plugs into your Thumbwarmer & makes all your factory settings hotter!
You use your existing factory controls.
Seemless operation, you don't even know it is there other than your Thumbwarmer works alot better! ;)!

To order: www.yamaheater.com/order.php

The ThumbBooster will make your Thumbwarmer heat up faster & reach higher temp for what used to be those cold night rides.

Rock :-o

oh man, I dont know if I have enough room for more plug-ins and wires and control boxes... all those wires might start restricting air flow to my radiator :drink:

sleddingfarmer said:
oh man, I dont know if I have enough room for more plug-ins and wires and control boxes... all those wires might start restricting air flow to my radiator :drink:
i agree, i couldn't fit another wire in the rubber boots, they are both competely full!

Back