• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Time for some racing *RACE RESULTES*

RACE RESULTES
Hey, well today was the big day, here are the specs around 1000 feet ice base with around 3 inch snow. My sled 08 fx nytro rtx 144 studs Ulmer stage 2 clutch kit, gears in yet. floats at 25. Now to the results, to name some.
(win/loss)
F1000 turbo 3,2

Apex rtx 9,1

Ski doo rev 800 4,0

F1000 1,1

Rx1’s no losses

High mod f7 2,1

Semi mod f7 3,0

Srx semi mod 2,0

High mod zr800 3,0

Many more also…

All these are my reace results against these sleds. For example the f1000 turbo i won 3 times and lost 2. Yes there was 2 xtx's i was 4,0 but they were not studded

About what I'm experiencing. We don't go 1000' only 660'. The base was 6" packed crusty snow on ice. The highly modded F7 was way a head but the stock machines were no problem. I was just able to eek out wins against a new Crossfire 1000. He was under 100 miles so I expect him to improve. I had only 150 km's at the time. I have a 1.5 track which I think helps a lot in the deep packed snow. For light snow on ice the Nytro is not in the best conditions for drags.
I was practicing my launches hanging over the motor yesterday. Turk had some good points I never used before...

The apex was an 08 rtx and had 144 and was about 2 lenghts, and the ski doo was an 800 ho powerteck i believe also will 144 i think.

My buddy bought an AC touring 1000 turbo. It weighs 800 lbs. I would only think the turbo would be faster up on top. Probably the non touring models are about 700 lbs. The BRP 1000 weighted the same as an Apex...
What I would expect is to get the jump then hold out hopeing he didn't go past before the line.

A new crossfire 1000 was behind me at the line when I had a good packed trail to race on. I think my 1.5 track helps a lot here...

Arnold08 said:
F1000 Turbo you beat it three times hate to be synical but seems highly unlikely to me?????

The times i won i got the hole shot and he could not catch me, but the times i lost he hole shot but i was only 1/2 or one sled lenght behind

I think i would not have lost as many if i did not rachet(sp?) as much as i did, i keep on trying to fix it i would tighten it then make a few runs then it would start again, so what are my options?

Tighten it again,#1. Drive with less throttle,#2. Anti Ratchet sprokets,#3.

#1 is good for now but you will burn out your hyfax quicker.

#2 just plain sucks...

#3 is some work but with a few tools you can do it yourself in a heated garage. The info is on this site somewhere.

Back