• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Race Weekend coming up. Any suggestions ???

thats all you had to say your pipe does look good and that helped you because it does make hp I like the honesty it is easy to gain respect at things like that because eveyone under estimates until you run that 4 stroke with them

thats all you had to say your pipe does look good and that helped you because it does make hp I like the honesty it is easy to gain respect at things like that because eveyone under estimates until you run that 4 stroke with them

nytrochic said:

I'm just telling it how it was, got my a$$ handed to me a few times, but I gave it back as much as I had taken it, so I was happy to hold my own. All jokes aside, the FX Nytro and a few other Yamaha 4 strokes brought on a huge eye opener for a lot of guys yesterday ;)!

That track (1.5 intense) definitely played in your favour in those conditions. Good Job.

SledFreak said:
That track (1.5 intense) definitely played in your favour in those conditions. Good Job.

Actually, most sleds were running at least a 1.375" lug track or higher, some 1.7" to 2" or more. I was just fitting in with the crowd by having the 1.5" Intense track, because nobody races here unless they are sure they will have traction in our type of conditions, which is usually a 5 foot base or more with fresh snow daily. Thanks for the ;)!

Some more pics from Race day.... :Rockon:

Attachments

• Nytromaniac Racing @ the 2008 Run What Ya Brung (1).jpg
    Nytromaniac Racing @ the 2008 Run What Ya Brung (1).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Nytromaniac Racing @ the 2008 Run What Ya Brung (2).jpg
    Nytromaniac Racing @ the 2008 Run What Ya Brung (2).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Nytromaniac @ the Run What Ya Brung 2008.jpg
    Nytromaniac @ the Run What Ya Brung 2008.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 48

Back