• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

top speed for xtx

yammi4ever

VIP Member
If power wasn't a issue what would be the top speed of the xtx. Checking to see if i need to order a taller top gear or not.

Thanks,

I went on a demo run with one last april and i was fallowing the pack leader and we were cookin out in the front of the group and i slowed off him and hammerd it to see how the execration was and i got to 103ish mph pretty quick and at that time i had caught up to the leader and had to slow down she seemed like she woulda had more throttle but its hard to really test them out on those demo rides

Thanks, but what I am asking is what is the theoretical top speed of the stock gearing assuming that power was not a issue. ie: turbo sled.

thanks,

yammi4ever said:
Thanks, but what I am asking is what is the theoretical top speed of the stock gearing assuming that power was not a issue. ie: turbo sled.

thanks,

I thought I saw around 102 stock. I could be wrong. Have to find the artical again.

now that everyone has had their fun does anyone know what the real answer is. just need to know if I need to gear up to beat the 800's and 1000's with a xtx turbo.

Thanks

yammi4ever said:
now that everyone has had their fun does anyone know what the real answer is. just need to know if I need to gear up to beat the 800's and 1000's with a xtx turbo.

Thanks

you will need to gear up at least one probable two, take at look at Ulmer's section he has an interactive gearing chart in it.....

calculated topspeed at 8800 are 101,67, with turbo go to 23-38=114,39

Attachments

• HPIM0145_640_pix.jpg
    HPIM0145_640_pix.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 61

Back