• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top Vents for the Nytro?

AaronBND

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
A buddy of mine started making these a couple weeks ago and I thought I would share them with you. Finally a good vent that will actually let the heat out! The quality is second to none and the install is easy. They come with great directions too. Thought maybe you guys would like to see them. Never seen one like it.

Aaron

P.S. I pulled these pictures from the website. www.roestracing.com

stripped_vent.jpg

ventgauge.jpg

vent.jpg

vent_gauge2.jpg

vent_gauge1.jpg

gauge_mount.jpg

I like how clean it looks. Not to many kits look factory like that

racinstation said:
That is a VERY clean looking kit. Ill call him tomorrow and order some up. They look BETTER than factory! :Rockon:

The pictures I posted above are actually only the prototypes mocked up on a sled that had been painted. I was at his shop today and saw the final product and they are anodized and are a very nice quality piece, and have a perfect fit. I think he starts shipping tomorrow.

Aaron

I installed this kit last weekend and it is by far top quality. It is well thought out and fits like a glove it really looks like it cam from the factory this way. The kit came with good instruction, vent and rivets for the install I had it cranked out in about a hour it was really easy.

Back