• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Torco octane booster

Seriously for the price of Torco for a season, jsut buy the meth kit and install it! You'll always have more meth around in your trucks too! Most people I know with meth kits run 50/50 water/windshield washer fluid(non deterg aka winter grade). Works great in the summer heat for my supercharged 4 banger, IAT's down a whole bunch and then throw the timing to her zoom zoom!

I have used a kit on my diesel and the can be hard on head gaskets. I used it for heat issues with egt's and power adder.

At this point for me I'll use torco, plus I have no idea where you mount anything else under my plastic. Great information though.

Snow performance has the best kit. Same kit Hurricane sells. If you want more bottle selctions I would check out coolmist. They have a lot of different bottles to pick from for your Snow kit. BTW the TEch service at snow is swesome also.... IMO

Hurricane's tech service and help is top shelf, bought my kit from Dave and alot of other mods and he is available for help always....always. He even helped me with my STM clutches when STM was too busy to talk, and I didn't buy them from Dave. Top Shelf.

Fyi add a meth flow gauge to any kit. Safe insurance so you know there is no detonation issues.

I went with the AEM methanol injection monitor gauge. It shows flow and also flashes if you are below the flow curve at "x" amount if boost. Also comes with a usb for you last 20 second read out. Which is perfect for checking flow or speed runs. Can also help if god forbid something happens to to the engine. It can let you eliminate the possibility if the meth/gas being the issue.

Back