• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

torsion spring bushing/spacer kit for venture gt

volitan

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 yamaha venture gt
Hi,

I Searched everywhere and I cannot seem to find any torsion spring bushings like the picture I have attached from hygear. They show it for everything but the venture. Any suggestion on where i can find one?
1671028693684.png

They don't seem to have them except for the Nytro and Phazer. Nothing for the Delta box chassis.

hmm, i have them on my 11 apex xtx. they list them for the ck and xtx suspension on bottom of page 210 in the royal distributing book and how to measure yours to order the right ones.

hmm, i have them on my 11 apex xtx. they list them for the ck and xtx suspension on bottom of page 210 in the royal distributing book and how to measure yours to order the right ones.
The measurements only showed the OD. They dont mentions the ID. My shaft is tapered. IS the APEX the same? I asked HYgear and they Asked me to confirm what type of suspension I have. How would I confirm the type of suspension I have?

I bought them for my RS Nytro and its a Delta box chassis. They made a huge difference on my sled.

I actually had pictures on my phone.

I hope this helps...

IMG_0375.jpeg

IMG_0378.jpeg

i just looked at my spare 2011 xtx suspension and it is all the same size until the welds where the cut outs are for the welds.

i just looked at my spare 2011 xtx suspension and it is all the same size until the welds where the cut outs are for the welds.
really appreciate that!
It confirms that it won't work on the venture as it's tapered.
I will go at royal and have a look at the bushings anyways. Maybe I can make it fit somehow

i do remeber that i had to tap off this skid and to put them on the 12 skid i have in the sled.

Call Hygear and ask. See what they have to say.

Back