• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

tracks

slow x 2

Extreme
Hey guys need to know what track to put on my 06 rtx as the ripjunk threw a stud and i want to change in threw the summer any help would be great ???? thanks :o|

slow x 2 said:
Hey guys need to know what track to put on my 06 rtx as the ripjunk threw a stud and i want to change in threw the summer any help would be great ???? thanks :o|

For suggestions that are worth anything, maybe an idea of why you don't want to install anothr Ripsaw? Any track can throw a stud....

I decided to go with the 1.5" ripsaw. Found a like new used one for a good price. Will see how that works. Nothing wrong with my current track just wanted more traction without adding studs.

Ice Ripper for me! Love em! Perfect track for me as I'm not that concerned with holeshots and I worry about throwing a stud. Still safe on ice too!

I also have an IceRipper XT with the 1.25" lug. I was about a month too early because I see they came out with an Ice Attack with 1.375" lug. I would have bought that instead. I love the track. Definitly the best option if you don't want to throw a stud through your rear heatexchanger. It hooks up but have found that on glare ice it doesn't hook up near with a studded track does. On hard pack trails and powder it performs great.

All of my riding is done in the U.P. so I decided on the Cobra 1.375" track. It is supposed to do better in loose snow conditons, which is what it seems to be like most of the time UP there. The Ice Ripper would probably have been my second choice.

Back