• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tried getting ahold of OFT to get a relocator, no reply.

russellrox

Extreme
Was just wondering if they are taking orders at the moment, I asked for one last year but they said they were out of stock and never heard back, has anyone else got one since last april.

russellrox
Remember OFT is probobly now in snow show mode so it may take some time to get back to you. And during the spring they were knee deep in trying to help Skinz update their front suspension kits. Not making exicuses for Scott Just saying.

I read another post that he is knee deep in a production run on parts. Scott at OFT is a good guy so give him a little time. be patient. I am sure he was taking orders and hay days. Have you tried calling or just used email?

I can rest assure you 100% you will have a relocator here shortly, trust me!!! Hes a great guy and will take care of you shortly.

Hes very busy trying to catch up as he does this on the side and is a one man crew be patient as the quality is well worth it.

X2 on comments above.

Not making excuses but its a crazy business.....either you are sold out because everyone wants your stuff in a 8 week period each year .....or you make a mistake on sales and you are stuck with inventory from March thru October.

Scott is solid, and I would be a bit patient. You won't be riding without your relocator...

OTM

i would x3 what they said above

I ordered some stuff from him this summer and I think he has on his site that you should allow a 22 day processing time of the order and I guess that is so he can concentrate oft work to once a month?

Great quality stuff, good prices so I'll definitly keep supporting his buissnes. Hopfully one day he'll hit the jackpot with a part so he can start having employees or do it fulltime himself.

Please remember OFT is basically a one man business - Scott. This means that now and then he will need to go "under cover" to build up the stock and to fulfill customer orders. No need to stress. Scott is a reliable guy and I am sure he will get back to you as soon as he is out of the workshop...

I say we string him up!!!!! With a beacon from a high mountain ridge....

Back