• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

trimming up tunnel on 08 nytro??

180 nytro

Veteran
Hey guys so I've been thinkin of trimming the back of the tunnel on my nytro cuz I've seen a few guys are doin that and it makes it llok so much better!!

So I was wondering on some advise and pictures on what guys have done to theirs?

Thanks.

Page 1 of my build thread shows some before and after pictures
You will need to change to a bumper that provides strength.
I have done two different board installs along with trimming the tunnel each time. Skinz boards IMO are the way to go. stronger then anything else I have tried and go further back to add a layer of strength to the tunnel. Once you trim the tunnel back you will need to address this.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=106100

pic of my 09
just trimmed it on my own

Attachments

• nytrotunnelfuelc.jpg
    nytrotunnelfuelc.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 73
  • nytrofuel100_2973b.jpg
    nytrofuel100_2973b.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 77
Forget about the price on the new Air Frame boards. They are about 450 so they are way more expensive than the insert style boards, but they are worth every penny and more. My favorite mod right now from this summer and I pretty much put every part Skinz sells on the thing.

I am sure Scott at OFT would be glad to hook you up.

ya i had checked the price on them, pretty penny i wouuld say< veery nice tho,

i do really like what u have done with yours snakebite that is kinda what im lookin for, i know it doesnt make the snow clearing any better but just cant afford the nice boards right now.

more pics if possible thanks!

I have a few picts of my trim job but I can't figure out how to post picts on line.
Cost me about $30 bucks total and thats includes a new bumper that I fabbed up from some scrap aluminum.
Pm me if you want me to email you the pictures.

Back