• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trouble getting parts

TrueBlue

Lifetime Member
I have ordered 4 different parts from my dealer & all of them are on back order. Dealer said he doesn't know when the parts will be available. Is anyone else having problems getting their parts for their toys. This does not look good. Everything is apart & cannot be re-assembled with out the parts.
Let's pick up the past Yamaha & get every one their parts.

It's not just Yamaha with parts problem, you can thank the Covid 19 for that and it probably won't change until November.

I ordered parts earlier this month, it took 10 days before I received an email saying my parts will be shipped. Normally its just a day or 2 at most. A sign of the times ahead? As we get closer to the season and during the season I believe it may even get tougher to get parts. I could be wrong and hope I am but this is the off season and its already happening.

Several of the gyroplane folks have told me that getting even common parts has become a long-term project. Even though the CV19 mess has been around all year, the impact seems to just now be affecting inventories. Shipping slowed down a couple of months ago, but back-orders seem to be the new normal.

This is the "flying season" for us. so parts we need are to stay flying. We more or less shut down for winter.

Last edited:
We have the same problem at the Auto dealership, it’s been going on for a while now. Lots of stuff going on backorder. Lots of suppliers having trouble unable to keep up.

order from cat?might get them faster

Lots of political issues with China both in USA and Canada, combined with covid has really delayed or prevented shipments from China....there in lies the problem.
This will only get worse over the coming season.

has anyone gone to a West Marine store lately..allot of empty shelves..

Product shortage is everywhere. I can't get enough treated lumber to build a small deck or repair a fence.
Large and small companies are struggling thru Covid measures in the workplace.

Product shortage is not just supply side, our largest building supplier says business is up 70 per cent as we stay home instead of spending elsewhere.

Product shortage is not just supply side, our largest building supplier says business is up 70 per cent as we stay home instead of spending elsewhere.
Yup.
Local lumber yard went thru 6 months supply of treated lumber in 4 weeks. Everyone is spending money at home.

ordered parts on 3/30. Ive received some of them but still have 50% of them on backorder.

Back