• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trying to source a track.

Mike Prawdzik

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2012 Phazer MTX
Not having any luck finding a replacement track for this 2012 Phazer MTX. If anyone has a lead on one, even used, drop me a line please. I believe its a 144".

159841123_724890928173547_6437814747344354469_n.jpg

i got the one i used on the 09 rtx i made into an xtx from yamaha as it was cheaper than buying a 15" wide one and getting it cut down. lots of phazer mtx riders went from the 2" stock to the 1.5" as it let the sled perform better. track still shows availible from yamaha for a 15 phazer xtx with the 1.5" lug.

I can get you a 14x144 but only in a 1 inch lug. I would imagine you want more being in the yukon.

I have a brand new 1.5 sitting in the garage that I was going to install in my wife’s old sled but sold it first. Could be talked into selling it but it’s not cheap and the shipping to Canada would be brutal.

i got the one i used on the 09 rtx i made into an xtx from yamaha as it was cheaper than buying a 15" wide one and getting it cut down. lots of phazer mtx riders went from the 2" stock to the 1.5" as it let the sled perform better. track still shows availible from yamaha for a 15 phazer xtx with the 1.5" lug.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Sorry, no help on the track.

But how bad does your gun setup vibrate around? And which mounting bracket is that?
Pretty bad with a gun in it actually, but its great for carrying my fishing rod in. I can't remember which bracket it is - got it at Canadian Tire a few years ago. Made for a quad.

I have a brand new 1.5 sitting in the garage that I was going to install in my wife’s old sled but sold it first. Could be talked into selling it but it’s not cheap and the shipping to Canada would be brutal.
Thanks, and I think you are right on the shipping. I'm sure hoping I can find one in BC or Alberta.

The 144" freeride should still be available. The stock Maverick got trashed in a hurry on mine and Swapped to the 1.5" freeride, no noticeable loss in the powder but a lot better everywhere else and durable! (have 8000 miles on it) Other option is MORE track, cut down a 151" to 14.5" wide and move the skid back 3.5" (bracket template is somewhere on this site)

Back