• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tuned sidewinder sd30 code

Nosey

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
I put my sidewinder on is side almost rolled it
Now it flashes code 30 and temp warning light dealer changed the temp sensor that code didn’t clear and the code for the oil sending unit switch code came back
Dealer want to reflash my computer and they didn’t change the sender or the switch does this sound correct actions taken? Any help

I put my sidewinder on is side almost rolled it
Now it flashes code 30 and temp warning light dealer changed the temp sensor that code didn’t clear and the code for the oil sending unit switch code came back
Dealer want to reflash my computer and they didn’t change the sender or the switch does this sound correct actions taken? Any help
What did you end up finding out. A buddy of mine is doing the same thing. Replaced both oil sensors and code came back. Thanks

Still lights up they said they changed out the parts associated with the code and ran some test dealer said everything is within the perimeters that they would expect to see so they put it back on the flash .I have put on about 1000 miles still need to take it back to be reflashed to see if the code goes away .
I will say ride at own risk

What tune do you have. My buddy says it still runs great just has that code. Thanks

After I sent my ECU in for a SS flash update I had the same code, sent it back and it was worse, never seen that ecu again.

Yes that’s what we have runs great. I actually emailed dave to see his thoughts. Maybe he has to clear the code who knows thanks for the information

Yep pretty happy except for the code flashing at me let me know if you get it reflashed and the code goes away
Did you’re buddy put his on it’s side as well ?
I am putting on an ultimax belt
Did you play with the weights at all for the clutch

What do I mean? I ran a season with with the SM bundle, ran great. Heard about the "SS" update and sent it in, got the oil pressure code and sent it back in. After I got it back I had 4 different phantom codes that don't exist, oh well, #*$&@ happens....luckily the vendor went the extra mile and replaced my ecu, now I run a different setup and couldn't be happier.

Yes my buddy put it on its side. No damage just the code. Not sure if he wants to do the reflash or not. If it fixed the code I’m sure he will. I guess that’ll be a question for dave. We use thunder clutching set up by them.

What do I mean? I ran a season with with the SM bundle, ran great. Heard about the "SS" update and sent it in, got the oil pressure code and sent it back in. After I got it back I had 4 different phantom codes that don't exist, oh well, #*$&@ happens....luckily the vendor went the extra mile and replaced my ecu, now I run a different setup and couldn't be happier.
Did u get the code by putting it on its side

No, I got the code by sending it in for an update, guess I should have left it alone but I upgraded to a 2 1/2 exhaust and figured I'd get the SS updated bundle while I was at it. Its a shame too, I was looking forward to seeing how much better it was. ran amazing with the SM bundle.

Back