• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel Extending q's

here's mine - part of the gytr aftermarket and part stock.

Attachments

• S5001213.JPG
    S5001213.JPG
    304.7 KB · Views: 175

Again, really nice job extending the tunnel ... it's a super clean look not having a bunch of rivets piecing different sections together. Plus, you took care of closing the tunnel at the same time ... that will help a lot with ice build-up on the boards. You're going to have a whole new sled by the time you're done. Bet the kid you bought it from would pee his pants if he saw it now.

Here's to a great winter and plenty of opportunities to ride! :letsnow:

woolyviper said:

Quit posting pictures of your sled so I'm not tempted to go get my side covers painted! I'd hate to copy someone that lives so close.

blueironranger said:
woolyviper said:

Quit posting pictures of your sled so I'm not tempted to go get my side covers painted! I'd hate to copy someone that lives so close.

do it....

Attachments

• S5001240.JPG
    S5001240.JPG
    422.2 KB · Views: 149
nswsparky said:
I think I am going to return the stock one I just bought a Skinz rear bumber for like $50 cheaper than the stock MTX bumper. But the dude I bought the snowmobile from kinda screwed me over so I have to replace the track the "new" track had missing lugs and a torn out clip. So gotta spend some on a new track.
241-0404.jpg

You want to sell that skinz bumper?

Here is my tunnel ext. Bumper has been extended also.

Attachments

• 3dffc phazer1.jpg
    3dffc phazer1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 132
  • post-36748-1232313248_thumb Phazer pipe.jpg
    post-36748-1232313248_thumb Phazer pipe.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 147
  • phazer2.jpg
    phazer2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    681.2 KB · Views: 130
Phazer GT to 144"

Hi
I bought the track and extentsions from Track USA. Have the track in and do the mods on the tunnel. Did any of you do any clutching changes as a result of extending the track

I have not put in a new clutch but I did put a lower gear in it from Schmidt brothers. it seemed to get up pretty good but I only drove it 12 miles last year. It did seem to have alot of engine braking but I never driven a good 4 stroke snowmobile before so it might take some getting used to.

I should put a pic of the finished product up since I started the thread. And no you can't buy stock parts and build a long track tunnel you have to have the longer side rails that the mountain sleds had but I just made my own from some dimond plate I think it turned out pretty well also covered up the hole in the tunnel of my '07
2011-10-31_09-01-05_360.jpg

and
2011-11-26_12-41-26_644.jpg

and where was the snow
snow.jpg

Wife's Phazer

Here's my wifes, The pictures don't do it justice. She polishes it more than me!!

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 146

Back