• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

tunnel mods

08 Nytro MTX - added Skinz angle board brackets, tunnel extention and rack, cut the boards back and then added a custom bracket to strengthen and finish off the cut - Thanks Tyler it finished it off nicely. I really like my Timbersled bumper with the dual bars - that was the only reason i didnt go with the Skinz bumper kit.

Cost me less than 200 bucks (for those of you who caught the earlier post - i wont count the hospital vist - there is a reason grinders come with a guard and a warning not to remove it - guess its for people like me :o| )

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

LOOKS GREAT SO I THINK ALL I NEED IS THAT SKINZ ANGLE SUPPORT THING MY DEALER CAN GET IT FOR ME. WHAT DID YOU CUT YOUR TUNNEL WITH?

i contacted Skinz directly - great people to work with.
That bracket is not listed seperately, it is part of the tunnel/bumper kit - so ask for it directly. It added a great deal of strength to the boards. Even if you dont cut your boards back - i would recommend that bracket to keep the boards from bowing as much as they do.

I used a standard angle grinder with a metal blade and it worked just fine. If you have a die grinder it would probably be better - i didnt have one.

Good luck

Back